Wednesday, July 13, 2011

First Hair Cuts

 

P7130008

It was hair cutting night at the Geesaman house. I’ve buzzed Greg’s hair for years, started with Aaron a couple of years ago when he finally started growing hair, and tonight we added Eric and Grant in on the fun. We’re gonna have many years of hair cutting line-ups around here! Eric watched with fascination as Daddy and big brother got their hair cut and was eager to take a turn. This kid doesn’t sit still unless he’s eating, sleeping and apparently, getting his hair cut.

P7130009

I look pretty horrible here…I plead six months pregnant and 101 degrees outside! I had to include it because doesn’t Eric have the sweetest look on his face?

P7130011

He doesn’t look too sure about it here, but he did a great job, didn’t fuss at all.

P7130015 (2)

I had to get picture of his cute little pigtail before I snipped it off and put it in a little baggie to stick in his baby book.

P7130016

My little peach fuzz boy!

P7130018

Grant didn’t really need a hair cut, but he did not want to be left out of the action, so I took a little off around the ears.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

haha! I was wondering how much you'd take off from Grant. :) They are so sweet and so cute. I love getting my little boy fix with them, whenever I can. :)