Thursday, December 11, 2008

Moved in

We are finally moved in to our new house! It's been whirlwind week and a half. We love having much more space and seeing things of ours we haven't seen in a year. The community of Kyle seems very friendly and family-oriented. There are so many things to do here, we just haven't had time to do many of them! I love our backyard and being able to open it and let Aaron run around as he pleases. I love the front yard and our quiet road (we're the only house for now). Today it was about 70 degrees. After nap time I sat outside while Aaron road around on his tricycle.

We visited a church right down the road and enjoyed it. It's a smaller country type of church, but seems to have a good vision and purpose. We'll definately be visiting some others, but it was a good start.

We are still waiting for the cable company to get here to connect our phone, internet and cable. After finally using some "force" on the phone today, I finally was able to get them to schedule an appointment...for next week. Long story, don't want to get into it. But, I only have internet in the evening with Greg's broadband card borrowed from work.

Aaron is begging for my attention. I'll upload pictures when I have more time!  

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh so exciting and I am so jealous of the backyard situation! Ours, as you know, is not very kid friendly right now. Anyway, congrats on the big move and I can not wait to see pictures!

Christy said...

That's awesome, Kate! Looking forward to your pictures! :O)

Stephanie said...

I can't wait to see pics! I'm jealous of the weather...it's 13 out here today.

Jessica said...

Where you at yo??!!