Friday, November 28, 2008

Moving Day!

It's been a busy week and I haven't posted for a while. We are officially closing on the house this afternoon and moving first thing tomorrow!!! I'll be sure to take plenty of pictures and update once we have internet at the house. So, I'll be out of touch for a while. I am so excited I can hardly contain myself. I've had enough of this apartment and am so ready for a brand new house! The Lord has been so good to us this year, praise Him!

We had a great time celebrating Thanksgiving with Scott and Lana Presuhn. Again, thank the Lord for the Presuhns who are so kind and generous. At a very busy time of year for Scott, he is sacrificing his day off to help us move. Thank you is not enough!

I hope you had a good Thanksgiving and I'll catch up soon!

3 comments:

Christy said...

Can't wait to see pictures!! Congrats!!

Stephanie said...

Yay!! Have I mentioned how jealous I am??

Jessica said...

WHERE ARE YOU!!!!! ;)