Thursday, November 13, 2008

Oh MAN!

I was setting up a blog last night to use for my new Kindermusik families and I think I accidently erased my blog! I thought that I deleted the name for a kindermusik blog that I didn't want and I must have deleted the Geesaman Family blog! So, I guess I've lost all my past posts, but I guess and I move forward from here. Bare with me while I reconstruct. I guess it was time for a new look anyway. Well, here are some cute pictures of Aaron in the bathtub last night. He's getting into smiling for the camera...CHEESE!






2 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh Kate- that stinks! So sorry about losing your blog ;( Can Greg search for it on the internet somewhere?? How is the house coming along?

Kate Geesaman said...

It looks like it will be done before Thanksgiving!!!

Greg is able to find my posts and is working to get the back. It takes a lot of time, though