Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy New Year!

Thank you to my faithful 3 or 4 blog readers for hanging in there until I got back to the computer. I know you've been anxiously awaiting a new post :) 2008 has been another amazing year with blessing beyond our wildest dreams. We started the year not knowing what our next step was going to be and finished it moving into our new home. Thank you Lord!

This is how Aaron comes down the stairs most mornings, with an armful of his "chars" aka, cars.

He loves his "chars". He just saw the Disney Movie Cars. It was a lifesaver on the 16+ hour drive to Illinois and back. So, we decided to do his bedroom in a cars them. I painted the wall with the window seat and put up a sticker border and car picture. We were also finally able to put up the toy antique cars that Greg's grandfather collected.




This is the outside view of the house. Right now we are the only house on the street, so we have a nice little country view for a little while.

This is the view when you walk in the front door. This is the dining room which we will be using as a playroom for the forseeable future. I just painted the walls last weekend and haven't had time to do much decorating, but you get the idea!
The study where I will hopefully be giving voice lessons. It's mostly a "catchall" room right now as I await some bookshelves and a desk to put it together a little more.
The kitchen...
And the living room are one big room.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I LOVE YOUR NEW TABLE! WHERE IS IT FROM??!!

Kate Geesaman said...

Rooms To Go.

It's one of my favorite things, too!

Christy said...

Perfect house for Bunco, I'm thinking!!

Loved seeing the house pictures. It looks so awesome...you are livin' your dream, Kate!!

I'll blog soon...thanks for being so faithful to check it! Isn't this an awesome way for us to keep up with one another?? Love it.