Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Photo a Day...Peace

I'm starting the Photo a Day challenge with my new camera and today is Day 1...I'm gonna give it my best shot (pun intended)! Here's a link to the list if you'd like to join...

Every single morning, I get up early, make myself a healthy breakfast, read my bible and pray. It's such a peaceful way to start the morning, and...it's not true. I should, but I don't always. I do get up early and have breakfast before the kids because it's game on time after those four are out of bed. But, now I will purpose to relish the peace before the kids are up over the word of God (as long as the kids stick to the "no kids before 7 am" rule).

1 comment:

Spence Ohana said...

That's great you are doing this photo challenge, I look forward to seeing your pics! I made it to 300 of 365 with my photo challenge last year.