Sunday, May 6, 2012

Little Texan Cardinals Fan

Greg took Aaron to Houston today to see the Astros play the Cardinals. They had a great time and the Cardinals won 8-1! And, as a mom, I appreciate how Minute Maid park has a roof so my boys don't get wet or too hot and how they allow outside food in (one gallon size bag per person). 

I think we'll have to make this an annual trip...


Decided to dress all the boys up in their Cardinal gear for the big day.


They got there early for batting practice. 


The view from the cheap seats : )






"Buy me some peanuts and Cracker-Jacks..."




1 comment:

Spence Ohana said...

Ah so glad he had a great time! That is awesome you're allowed to bring outside food, I'm surprised - most of these event venues don't allow that because they want to make more money.

I bet he was super happy they won!

P.S. While putting James to bed last night I found on of Aaron's Cardinal hats in his room, he'll bring it back tomorrow.