Friday, May 1, 2009

These boots were made for walking

We've recently cut out TV for Aaron around here. He was getting to the point of crying for it and throwing a huge fit when a show was over and I turned it off. It's actually been a very nice week of seeing him find more creative ways to play. For example, here is a shot of him using some DVD boxes as boots. I'm not sure how his feet fit in there, but they did. We've also been working on shapes, which he points out on his coloring sheet. You might need a translation in the video below. He says "Circle...what is that shape?" My boy in full sentences. Enjoy! Also, leave a comment every once in a while if you're reading this! It helps me keep up with it.

3 comments:

Christy said...

I love how he just tips over!

How sweet to hear his little voice!

Miss you guys!

Jessica said...

The video is not working!! Boo!!!! I will check back later, hopefully by then it will be working again!

Stephanie said...

Very cute!!! We miss you.