Monday, May 18, 2009

IVF Update

Hi dear friends!

Our retrieval is scheduled for this Wednesday at 9 am. I’m doing well and looking forward to getting through this next week and praying for a successful pregnancy. Implantation of the embryos will be either Saturday, Sunday or Monday. Greg is taking all of next week off and my mom is coming the following week so I can take it easy. Praise the Lord for the good friends I’ve already met here in Texas who are bringing meals and watching Aaron during the procedures. I’ll trust in the Lord’s plan for our lives! This verse held me through the first procedure that gave us Aaron. I actually typed it out on a card then and have saved it and plan on taking it with me this week. I would appreciate all of your prayers for us!

“Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:6-7

1 comment:

Christy said...

Love you, Kate. Let us know how you are doing!!