Saturday, November 7, 2009

School Picture Day

Aaron has been participating in a pre-school co-op that some friends and I organized. We each take turns teaching the 6 kids (5 boys and 1 girl) each Monday and Wednesday at our homes. We get the curriculum on-line and the kids are loving it. One of the moms is a photographer, so she took some school pictures the other day. Aaron has such a cheesy smile!

Although this is working out great for us now, I've decided to take the next semester off. If there is a time in my life when I need to take things off my plate, it's now! I'm sure Aaron won't be happy when he discovers he's not going to school, but I'm actually looking forward to a few months of being just at home with my boys. But, knowing me, I'll soon get restless, so I hope to get him back in the co-op next Fall.

1 comment:

Spence Ohana said...

Kate, is the co-op through your meet up group? Do y'all drop the kids off "at school" or do all the moms stay? I'd love to get James into something like this in the Fall. Not sure I'd be able to help teach if y'all do it Monday and Wednesday mornings...but I'd be more than willing to help out or contribute in any other way I can. Let me know.